Available in English
Dr. Hidetoshi Kasuya, used to be a Professor of Neurosurgery, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, opened the clinic for neurological disorders, based on his 40-year experience.
NEURO MACHIDA CLINIC NMC
Forum Machida 3B, Haramachida 6-21-26, Machida, Tokyo 194-0013
Consulting hours 9:00-13:00 14:00-18:00
The clinic is closed on Wednesday, Sunday and Holiday.
- ・We accept Japanese health insurance (not private health insurance) or pay for 5,000yen/10 min when you do not have insurance.
- ・Web appointment recommended.
- ・You can visit without reservation if you are worrying about the head trauma of your children (we could not accept bleeding wounds).
- ・We are collaborating with Medical-Scanning Machida close to our clinic for image diagnosis (please take images if you have already done).
- ・We need your name, birth date, and ID (if you are registered already) when you send an email.
- treating neurological disorders.
- following lifestyle diseases.
- related to University Hospital.
- close to Machida station (3-5 min walk).
- designed with good ventilation and accessible to wheelchair.
Visit NMC when you have symptoms such as:
- motor weakness
- gait disturbance
- memory loss
- consciousness loss
- head trauma
- disorders pointed out at brain doc
We can treat and/or follow these neurological diseases:
- Stroke (sequelae)
- Head injury (sequelae)
- Brain tumor
- Cerebral aneurysm
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Facial spasm
- Spine diseases
- Chronic headache